Homeowners Property Insurance

Homeowners insurance is a packaged policy that will cover your property in case of damages from all types of events.  The damages must be from unexpected events, and not routine maintenance items.  This can be many things, such as fire or wind damage, theft, or liability.  Please call and speak with one of our agents so that you can find out what all is covered on your Homeowners policy.

A few things Homeowners insurance covers:

Property Damage:

  • Fire
  • Hail
  • Wind
  • Water

Personal Property:

  • Furniture
  • Clothing
  • Electronics

Sub-limits of Coverage:

  • Antiques
  • Weapons
  • Money

Personal Liability Coverage:

  • Think of this as coverage for “the other guy.”
  • This covers you for lawsuits that are brought against you.
  • For example, if someone trips over an extension cable and breaks an arm, you are covered.

Medical Payments Coverage:

  • This is for minor injuries to someone who does not live with you, but is injured on your property.
  • For example, if someone slipped off of your front steps and injured themselves, you are covered.

Additional Expenses, also known as Loss of Use:

  • This consists of payments while you to reside elsewhere while your home is being repaired.
Let one of our agents help!

One of our friendly agents are standing by to answer your questions regarding homeowners and renters insurance. Call us today for a free quote!

Jody Entrekin


We are also able to start your quote by clicking the button below. We will promptly follow up to ensure you are taken care of in a timely manner.

=Get a Quote